Lost Librarian

This is a blog set-up to discuss topics relating to the web and libraries. LIS753-Internet Fundamentals and Design.

Monday, February 27, 2006

I could really get into this blogging stuff.....

As part of my customized google homepage, I receive Library Stuff (a weblog by Steven M. Cohen through Information Today, Inc.) Anyway today the My Librarian Blog Reading List...of course it will change, caught my eye. Cohen also gives a brief explanation of what a recommended list should include. I have just glanced at a few, but it is always nice to have some recommendations when there is so much out there to look at! He also links to Blake's "10 Blogs to read in 2006" so I will have to check some of those out as well. The Librarian's Guide to Etiquette blog is the one I think I am definitely going to check out first! All right, well I will get back to you when I take a more detailed look at some of these blogs!

For now I am going to go figure out what OPML stands for...don't laugh I really don't know.

5 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Blogger Steven said...

Hi Karyn:

For all info on OPML, go to OPML.

Regards

Steven

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger veronica said...

Thank you so much for the info! Im loving the Conservator blog...Ive put quite a few of these on my bookmarks.

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Thanks so much for the link to the blogs to watch in 2006.

Everyone should check out A Librarian's Guide to Etiquette blog for a good laugh!

Also a good one for us Reference people is Ref Grunt.

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger Karyn said...

Thanks for the OPML link Steven, I guess I understand it a bit better. Okay who am I kidding, I still don't get it. Okay I am off once again to try and learn about OPML!

 
At 1:22 AM, Blogger herehereo said...

wow gold
buy wow gold
cheap wow gold
world of warcraft gold
runescape
runescape money
buy runescape money
wow gold
cheap wow gold
buy wow gold
world of warcraft gold
guild wars
guild wars gold
buy guild wars gold
maple story
maple story mesos
maplestory mesos
age of conan
age of conan gold
buy age of conan gold
aoc gold
buy aoc gold

 

Post a Comment

<< Home